Virtual Consultation Chevy Chase
As an added precaution in response to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak, our team at Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgery are now offering virtual consultations available to limit exposure.
Click here to submit our online form.
As our communities continue to feel the impact of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgery is taking steps to ensure that the health and safety of patients and staff are a top priority. In our return to practice, we have put several protocols in place to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We will continue to offer virtual consultations for new and existing patients. We will schedule treatments in the office after we come to an agreement on your individualized treatment plan or surgery. This allows our patients to receive the information they need through the comfort and safety of their own home and minimize their exposure.
Prior to your in-office visit we will conduct a telephone screen for COVID-19. On the day of your visit to the office, reassessment and temperature check will take place before you are escorted to the treatment room. All persons that enter the building will need to wear a mask; the mask will be worn until it is time for your treatment. We ask that you come to your appointment alone and we will minimize the time you are here in the office by focusing on the task at hand and minimizing conversation. The rooms are thoroughly cleaned before and after each treatment and HEPA air purifiers are running continuously. We want you to be comfortable, so please reach out with any questions that you may have.
How to protect yourself and your family: Virtual consultation chevy chase
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer with a 60% or higher alcohol base when unable to wash with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick just as you would during cold and flu season.
- Stay home from work and self-quarantine if you are feeling sick.
- Cough and sneeze into tissues or your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect household surfaces frequently.
- Avoid unnecessary travel and social engagements.
Thank you again for your patience during this time, we look forward to seeing you soon!