Get Rid of Stubborn Fat in Just 25 Minutes with SculpSure® in Bethesda, MD!
Do you have areas of stubborn fat that you just can’t seem to target with diet and exercise? You are not alone, and at Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgery, our SculpSure® treatments are a non-surgical solution to help you achieve your aesthetic goals without invasive procedures or downtime.
Serving Bethesda and surrounding areas in Maryland, Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgery is led by Dr. Jennifer Parker-Porter, a board-certified facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and find out how SculpSure® can slim your areas of excess fat with no incisions or downtime.
What is SculpSure®?
The first FDA-approved laser system of its kind, SculpSure® features state-of-the-art, light-based technology for non-invasive fat reduction in the flanks and abdomen. SculpSure® is quickly becoming the most popular choice for physicians worldwide to target stubborn body fat and create consistent, long-lasting results using the body’s own fat removal process.
How Does SculpSure® Work?
In just 25 minutes, this advanced system eliminates body fat through a clinically proven process that has been extensively tested for safety and efficacy by the FDA:
- The 1060 nm laser wavelength is specifically developed to target underlying adipose tissue without injuring or removing the skin surface.
- Fat cells are gently heated to a controlled temperature while Contact Cooling™ technology soothes and protects the skin surface for increased patient comfort
- Over time, the disrupted fat cells are removed by the body and the remaining fat adjusts to the volume loss, resulting in slimmer body contours.
What are the Benefits of SculpSure®?
- A comfortable, well-tolerated treatment
- A 90 percent patient satisfaction rate
- Safe for all skin types
- Visible results in as little as six weeks with full results visible in about 12 weeks
- No incisions or downtime
- A hands-free device to eliminate technician fatigue
Are There Any Side Effects?
As this system does not damage the skin surface, there is typically no downtime associated with this treatment, and most patients are able to return to normal activities without any complications. During your consultation, your health and medical history may be screened to ensure that this treatment is right for you.
Results may vary, and multiple treatment sessions will be required for maximum results. A customized treatment plan will be outlined for you that details what you can expect and how many sessions you may require for your aesthetic goals.
Contact Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgery today to schedule a consultation with our experienced medical team and find out if you are a candidate for non-surgical, non-invasive SculpSure® to get rid of stubborn body fat in just 25 minutes.